Thursday, September 27, 2007

Team Wiz is now 2 strong!!!


My friend, confidant & fellow cycling buddy has decided at the last minute to join Team Wiz and embark on an amazing weekend adventure with me. A Cleveland, OH native & San Francisco transport whom I met through the wonderful restaurant reviewing world of Yelp.com, will be waking up bright & early Saturday morning to enjoy one of the best MS fundraising rides in the country.

I've learned there are many different fundraising rides over the next few weeks, but I can't help but believe the Waves-to-Wine event will be the most beautiful & trying of them all.

She is a card-carrying member (like myself) of the San Francisco Bike Coalition, and volunteers her time with them to promote safer streets for cyclists in the city of San Francisco. She is currently fighting Proposition H, which will allow for more cars on the streets of San Francisco. This will cause more congestion for cars, cyclists & pedestrians alike--while allowing unneeded parking spaces & garages to increase throughout the area.

Here's to you, Jessica!!! Such an awesome weekend ahead!!!

No comments: