Monday, September 10, 2007

Official W2W Schedule Posted...

I have already decided to take Monday, October 1st off from work. Coincidentally, it will be the day I left from New Orleans, LA in 2006...a completely different life changing event for me.

My job downtown is only a few minutes away from the ballpark, so I will be headed over there after work on Friday, September 28th to take part in the pre-ride festivities. I imagine that my pasta consumption the week before the ride will be higher than ever...if there is anyone that wants to cook me a pasta dinner that week, you are more than welcome to do so. :-)

After the 80 mile ride to Rohnert Park on Saturday, I will be camping at Sonoma Mountain Village with the other riders. They have beer & wine! And massage tables! Awesome! The overnight festivities end at 9pm, and off to sleep I will go.

Sunday morning, breakfast begins at 5:30am and the 2nd day's ride starts at 7am. This should be a fairly easy ride, except for the fact that it's another 70 miles. As long as I stay stretched & well-rested, I should be able to complete this in a reasonable amount of time.

PDF Version of the Schedule

No comments: