Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Muscles Relaxed...

After finding out that my normal doctor in San Francisco is either retired or on an extended vacation, I scrambled to find someone who could see me about the pain in my right knee. A few minutes of research turned up Downtown Medical Center, in the heart of the Financial District--only a few blocks away from my office.

I called & scheduled an appointment at 4:30pm, and was able to visit with Dr. Bryson. He & I discussed the ride & the fact that I have been pushing myself harder physically than I have in recent history. He reccomended that I take it easy for the rest of the week, and prescribed be Naproxen. It's a combination muscle relaxer & pain reliever. This should be of great help over the next week or so.

I am visiting next week after the ride, to see if I have incurred any serious damage.

No comments: